"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..."
A magical, inviting, elegant room to snuggle up on the couch in...a roaring fire, a small mountain of holiday treats, and a steaming cup of hot cocoa. This beautiful Christmas room insert features a fabulous gold mosaic tile fire surround, birch logs, an Anthropologie peacock side table, and a spectacular sparkling white lit tree...Restful and joyous, here your 1:6 scale dolls will be assured of a holiday peaceful and bright.
Please note: Holiday Themed room inserts will be introduced regularly and sold seasonally. Change out your doll's holiday rooms throughout the year!
- Luxurious and durable: silky smooth, fadeless, rip and tear proof inserts can be wiped clean.
- Grows with your child: Perfect for kids but not too kid-like for tweens, removable (and reusable) when you are ready to repurpose your book cubby
- Completely customizable: choose your Ikea Kallax size, select your favorite rooms inserts. We recommend using a couple of cubbies for storage with pull out bins. Easy to clean up when play is done!
- No plastic parts to break, step on, and add to our planet’s overflowing landfills.
- Your purchase supports an artist, designer, and single mom who launched this business to weather the pandemic.
*This is a dollhouse room insert scaled perfectly to fit in Ikea Kallax or Expedit cubby shelves. It is not an actual bathroom.
Please scroll down to see a video of this item.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
Single mom and artist Rachael Miller developed and designed these inserts. myDoll.house inserts are made with pride in the USA.
PLEASE NOTE: BOOKSHELF and doll NOT INCLUDED! MyDoll.house inserts are a 2 dimensional product. Each ‘room’ consists of 4 panels. None of the ‘furniture’ is 3 dimensional, it is depicted flat in the artwork.
Installation instructions can be found here.
Also of Note: each room insert is slightly LESS deep than the cubby depth. This is so that each room is a perfect cube. (Please line front edge of floor up with front edge of cubby when installing.)
Cleaning and Care: Your rooms may be cleaned with a damp rag. Please do not use chemical cleaning products.
To learn more please see DETAILS